Introductory Flight Lesson
$298 $159 46% off
- Two-hour introductory flight lesson with an FAA-Certified instructor for one includes:
Runway and taxi procedures
Take-off and landing
The in-flight portion of the lesson lasts 50 – 60 minutes
- This two-hour flight lesson is taught by an FAA-certified instructor.
- Your lesson begins with a pre-flight briefing that includes the flight controls, instrumentation and basic navigation. Then you’ll take to the skies.
- During the hands-on, in-flight portion of your lesson, your instructor will guide you through take-off, in-flight maneuvers and landing. You will actually be at the controls.
- Redeem by: Monday, July 7, 2014
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Limit one per member; four additional may be purchased as gifts
- Must be 16 or older to redeem
- Advance reservations required
- Introductory lessons may be scheduled seven days a week; lessons are normally conducted during daylight hours
- You should plan on being at the airport for a minimum of two hours; this time period will often extend to two and a half hours
- Adverse weather conditions may require that your flight be rescheduled; Wings Flying Club will contact you prior to your flight if rescheduling is deemed necessary (there is no additional charge or fee for rescheduling due to adverse weather)
- A fuel surcharge may apply due to rapidly changing market prices; if applicable, it will never be more than 10% of your purchase price
- If you fail to cancel or reschedule your reservation within 48 hours of your flight date and time, a $50 reschedule fee will apply
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until July 7, 2014; after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law