Cocktail Making Class with Scott Brody
- Access for one to cocktail making class with bartender Scott Brody on Sunday, June 29, 2014 from 4 - 5:15 PM
- Presidio Social Club Cheese Toast, deviled eggs, tuna poke on Kennebec chips and French fry cones
- Take-home gift bag includes:
– Drink kit
– House pickled and cured garnishes
– Bar pantry list
– Recipes for Manhattan, Old Fashioned and martini
- Named "as charming as ever" by SFGate.com, 7x7 suggests you "Drink Here Now."
- Presidio Social Club bar manager Scott Brody will teach you how to make three classic cocktails: a Manhattan, Old-Fashioned and martini.
- Brody will cover the basics of bar equipment and techniques, from the proper shake to when to stir (and why).
- While you learn, snack on Presidio Social Club’s signature cheese toasts, deviled eggs, tuna poke on Kennebec chips and French fry cones.
- When the class is over, you’ll get to take home everything you need to recreate the drinks (save for the alcohol), including homemade pickled and cured garnishes.
- Redeem on: Sunday, June 29, 2014
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Must be 21 or over to attend; valid government ID required
- Must be 21 or over to consume alcohol; valid government ID required
- Items are subject to availability
- Purchaser names will be provided to the vendor for ticketing purposes
- Limit five vouchers per member; if purchasing multiple all guests must arrive together
- If purchasing as a gift and need to change name of attendee please call Gilt City Customer Service within 72 hours of event
- Voucher is redeemable only at the event. After the event date, the voucher expires and has no redeemable value