Wedding for Up to 120 Guests
$44,600 $31,000 30% off
- Five-hour wedding reception for up to 120 guests in the Ballroom
Available dates: July 12, August 9, August 16, November 8, November 29 and December 6, 2014, and January 3, 2015
- One-hour cocktail reception with five passed hors d'oeuvres
- Four-hour premium bar
- Three-course dinner
First Course: Soup or Salad
Entree Course: Beef, Chicken, Fish and Vegetarian Option
Third Course: Custom Wedding Cake from Cake Chicago
- Pre-wedding menu tasting for engaged couple and two guests with Renaissance Blackstone's chef
- Wedding cake tasting for engaged couple and two guests with Cake Chicago
- Personalized menu cards at each setting
- Bouquets for the Bride and Maid of Honor
- Corsages for the Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom
- Boutonnieres for Groom, Best Man, Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom
- Breakfast, mimosa bar and more for the bridal party
- Chicago-style lunch, beer and more for the groomsmen
- Choice of gold or silver Chiavari chairs and floor-length Lamour table linens
- Low floral centerpieces
- After-party with food and drinks
- Post-wedding brunch for up to 40 guests
- Discounted valet parking for night of wedding
- Presidential Newlywed suite (upgrade to two View rooms for the parents of the Bride & Groom)
- Guest room rates with a personalized link for guests
- Service charges, service tax and sales tax
Please see Dinner Menu, Brunch, Day-Of Elements and Bar Menu tabs for details
- From the minute you walk down the aisle to the final guest goodbye, the experienced team at the Renaissance Blackstone Chicago will ensure your Big Day is one you cherish forever.
- You and your spouse-to-be—along with two other lucky guests—will sit down with the chefs prior to the wedding to finalize both your elegant dinner.
- In a separate tasting, you'll select a customized wedding cake from Cake Chicago, which was featured on The Knot's "Best of Weddings 2014" list.
- The ladies will start with mimosas and Greek yogurt parfaits, while the gentlemen will dine on a “Chicago Style Start” with BBQ pork sliders, beers and more.
- The reception begins with an hour of passed hors d’oeuvres and a premium open bar that extends through the evening.
- After drinking and dancing, late-night revelers can refuel with a Chicago-style hot dog bar and local microbrews.
- After the evening winds down, retire to your Presidential Newlywed suite. Before you take off on your honeymoon, enjoy a lavish mimosa brunch the next morning.
- Redeem by: Saturday, January 3, 2015
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Purchaser will be required to sign standard wedding agreement
- Items not included in this offer:
– Paper goods (stationery, programs, thank you notes, etc.)
– Wedding attire (wedding gown, tuxedos, etc.)
– Overnight guestrooms
– Vendor meals
- Photo Credit: Kina Wicks Photography
- Voucher is redeemable only at the event; after date selected, the voucher expires and has no redeemable value