$104 $49 52% off
- Facility orientation and climbing introduction
- Three days of rock climbing with gear kits
- Access to daily fitness classes and the Active Collaborative workspace
Valid for new and existing clients who have not visited Brooklyn Boulders Somerville in two months
- You’ll try out the exciting sport of rock climbing with an introduction "Facility Orientation and Climbing" course and a three-day pass to Brooklyn Boulders Somerville.
- Boasting a massive climbing wall that’s 120 feet long and 22 feet high, this 40,000-square-foot hybrid climbing facility provides an approachable environment that caters to all levels.
- After a quick 15-minute orientation and climbing intro, you’ll learn how auto-belay, fall properly and have the option receive a fitness assessment with one of BKB’s personal trainers.
- Start with top-roping, a climbing technique in which a ropes runs from the climbers harness and supported by a “belayer” before advancing onto more challenging climbs like bouldering and lead climbing.
- BKB Somerville is open seven days a week until midnight, which means you can seek out adventure whenever you want.
- Redeem by: Thursday, October 2, 2014
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Valid for new and existing clients who have not visited Brooklyn Boulders Somerville in two months
- Limit one per member; one additional may be purchased as a gift
- Days do not have be used consecutively; must complete all three days by October 2, 2014
- Limit one voucher per visit
- Reservations are required and are based on availability; please schedule in advance of desired date
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Vouchers are non-transferable and must be completed by the same member
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until October 2, 2014; after this date the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law