- One early access ticket to The San Francisco Social Event on Saturday, November 16, 2013 in The Great Room at the W Hotel at 9 PM - 12 PM
Early access at 8 PM; silent auction from 9 - 10 PM; after party begins at 12 AM
- Wine tasting at Envolve Winery (to be redeemed after the event)
$120Add to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- The 8th Annual San Francisco Social Gala supports Larkin Street Youth Services, an internationally recognized leader in providing effective housing, education, employment and health services to at-risk, homeless and runaway youth.
- Larkin Street reaches youth ages 12-24 through 15 locations and 25 programs; three out of four youth who complete the organization’s comprehensive programs exit street life.
- At the W Hotel gala, you’ll mix and mingle with a fun-loving crowd, enjoy plenty of cocktails and fine cuisine.
- “The young, dynamic board creates the kind of guest list that means ‘you never know who you will bump into’ and works to put innovative twists on conventional fundraising to ‘mix it up’ and keep past attendees coming back,” writes Nob Hill Gazette.
- These lively events have caught the attention of top publications including 7x7, Haute Living and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- At your leisure post-event, you can visit Sonoma for an eco-friendly tasting from Ben Flajnik’s winery, Envolve. You may recognize Ben from “The Bachelor.” He’s also our newest guest curator.
- Redeem on: Saturday, November 16, 2013
- Wine tasting must be redeemed by December 19, 2013
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Must be 21 or over to attend; valid government ID required
- Purchaser names will be provided to the vendor for ticketing purposes