Australia, Cook Islands & New Zealand (May & June)
$3,561 $2,799 21% off
- Fifteen days of Down Under exploration in the Cook Islands, Australia & New Zealand; 12 nights with three days of travel
- Round-trip coach flights from LAX on Air New Zealand
- All inter-island flights
- Four nights in Lagoon View Room at the Cook Islands’ Edgewater Spa & Resort with daily breakfast included
- Four nights in a Premium Room at Sydney’s Cambridge Hotel with daily breakfast included
- Five days and four nights of self-guided New Zealand adventure in a Jucy Cabana campervan.
- Entry to choice of four attractions in Sydney: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Manly Sea Life Sanctuary, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds or The Sydney Tower Eye
- Applicable airline fuel surcharges
- US/foreign taxes and fees including September 11 security fee
- Explore the Cook Islands, Australia and New Zealand on this 15-day excursion with Down Under Answers taking care of flight arrangements, lodging and more.
- Depart from Los Angeles and land in the Cook Islands where you’ll stay for four nights at the Edgewater Spa & Resort. Then you’ll move on to Sydney for four nights at the Cambridge Hotel. A delicious breakfast will be included daily at both spots.
- You’ll have the unforgettable opportunity to explore the sea life and wildlife of New Zealand on a five-day, self-guided adventure in a Jucy Cabana campervan.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to visit four Sydney attractions. Choose from the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Manly Sea Life Sanctuary, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, Madam Tussauds and the Sydney Tower Eye.
- Working with some of the most superior and award-winning hospitality partners, Down Under Answers prides itself on crafting a perfect vacation for leisure travelers, adventurers and honeymooners.
- Redeem by: Friday, November 15, 2013
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability; please click here for more information and call 800-889-1464 before purchasing voucher to confirm date is available
- Price is per person and based on double occupancy; single travelers are required to pay an additional $999 single supplement fee
- Travel must be booked by November 15, 2013 or promotional price of voucher will expire
- Valid only for date/option purchased
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Hotels and routings are subject to change and are based on availability
- Packages are non-refundable once booked; travel insurance is strongly recommended
- $300 is required for any changes made to booking once it is confirmed plus any airline and hotel fees
- Airfare is non-refundable once ticketed
- Must be 18+ to book travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver's license required to operate campervan
- Visas and gratuities not included; Australia requires an ETA Visa ($20), which your trip planner can assist you with
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- 2014 Departure Dates:
Tour beginning in the Cook Islands:
May: 4, 11, 18
Tour beginning in Sydney:
May: 4, 18, 25