- $100 toward items at GourmetAttitude.com
$100 $70 30% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- With $100 of online credit, you can fill your pantry with fresh truffles and specialties such as black truffle oil, truffle honey and truffle carpaccio.
- Owner Céline Labaune opened Manhattan-based Gourmet Attitude in 2003 and has since become one of the premier importers of European truffles, supplying some of the top restaurants in the country.
- Famed Chef Daniel Boulud says, “...Labaune has the knowledge, passion and dedication to finding...only the best truffles," and Chef Corey Lee of benu in San Francisco asserts Labaune offers "some of the highest quality imported truffles available in the U.S."
- Gourmet Attitude's products have been featured in Time Out New York and The Washington Post, among others.
- Redeem by: Friday, January 17, 2014
- Limit one voucher per member; additional may be purchased as gifts
- Must be used in its entirety in one transaction or balance will be forfeited
- Tax and shipping costs are not included; may not use credit toward these costs
- Shipping costs range from $15 to $40
- Credit card must be provided upon redemption for additional costs
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until January 17, 2014. After this date the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law.