- Ten round-trip flights on all short haul routes. Please see "About" tab for all routes.
- Seats in Main Cabin Select
- Complimentary food and beverage
- Five Elevate points for every $1 spent on your Gilt City purchase
This offer is valid only for nonstop or connecting travel on Virgin America flights; offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries. Travel must occur between August 15, 2011 and June 15, 2012.
- Blackout dates in 2011 are: September 2 and 5; November 23, 26, 27, and 28; December 16, 17, 23, 24, 26, and 30.
- Blackout dates in 2012 are: January 2; February 17 and 20; and May 28.
$1,270Add to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- With seats in the Main Cabin Select section, Gilt City members will enjoy perks like extra leg room, complimentary food and beverage service, dedicated luggage space and priority check-in and boarding. Additionally, your flights can be shared among friends and family.
- Condé Nast Traveler voted Virgin America “Best Domestic Airline” in 2010, and it has already received Travel + Leisure’s 2011 award in the same category. Zagat’s Global Airline Survey crowned it the “Number One U.S. Airline” in 2010.
- Founder Sir Richard Branson is a champion of green technology—and created the Virgin Earth Challenge to help reduce the increasing levels of atmospheric greenhouse gases.
- Redeem by: Friday, June 15, 2012
- *Terms and Conditions: This offer ends at 11:59pm on June 15, 2012.
This offer is valid only for nonstop or connecting travel; offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 1 guest only.
Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way. A segment is a takeoff and landing. For service to/from Mexico, fares do not include the U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7, the U.S. APHIS fee of $5, a U.S. International Arrival/Departure Tax of $16.30 each way (except as noted below) and additional taxes/fees of up to $60, including: Mexico International Departure Tax and Mexico Tourism Tax. All taxes and fees noted above will be payable at time of booking.
Important Note on Suspension of Federal Percentage Excise Taxes, Federal Segment Tax and U.S. International Arrival/Departure Tax: Federal authority to impose this tax has expired with respect to tickets sold on or after July 23, 2011 for travel on or after that date, and, as a consequence, Virgin America will not collect these taxes until such time as they are re-instated by the U.S. Congress.
One time use promo code is valid for Main Cabin Select tickets only in fare classes W and O. Travel must occur between August 15, 2011 and June 15, 2012.
Blackout dates are: September 2, and September 5, November 23, 26, 27, and 28, December 16, 17, 23, 24, 26, 30, 2011, January 2, February 17, 20, April 6, 9 and May 28, 2012.
Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers nor resold.
Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Travel may not be cancelled once booked, however booking may be changed by contacting Virgin America’s reservation call center at a cost of $20 per guest per itinerary. Promo codes redeemed through Virgin America’s reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary; this amount is non refundable if travel is changed or cancelled. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket.
Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.
For travel within the U.S., Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds (70 pounds for travel through Oct. 28, 2011) free of charge for each ticketed guest. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25. For travel to/From Mexico, Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds (70 pounds for travel through Oct. 28, 2011) and one (1) piece up to 50 pounds free of charge for each ticketed guest. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the third (3) to the tenth (10) is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Offer is final sale and nonrefundable.
Virgin America Elevate members can forward their Gilt City confirmation email to Elevate@VirginAmerica.com to receive 5 points per $1 spent on their Virgin America Gilt City purchase. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your points to post to your account.