- Includes a 90-minute, in-home, private vegan cooking class. Learn:
- The fundamentals of plant-based cooking
- How to cook vegan for friends
- How to make over your pantry
- Recipes to try and perfect on your own
- Travel costs within Manhattan (below 110th St.) are included. Additional fees apply if outside of Manhattan.
$59$100 41% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Chef Ayinde Howell works his magic on an incredible array of cruelty-free, über-healthy treats, including Spanish tapas, soul food, raw fusion, street food and waffle brunches.
- Howell’s private lessons are a must for those interested in exploring vegan cooking, as he lays out guiltless farm-to-table cuisine in a simple, easy-to-follow way that makes dining a delight.
- This chef is passionate about making vegan food mainstream as part of a movement he terms “Pop-Veganism”—which means that, contrary to stereotypes, there’s way more palate-pleasing than pamphlets, protests or preachiness.
- Redeem by: Friday, December 16, 2011
- May be used for one person or for a group cooking class. Valid for locations within Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx. Travel costs within Manhattan (below 110th St.) are included. Additional fees apply if outside of Manhattan.
- Offer must be redeemed by December 16, 2011. Subject to availability. Promotional offer subject to terms and conditions. This offer is final sale and nonrefundable. After purchase, you will receive a Gilt City voucher via email with a unique 10-character voucher number. Please wait until you receive your official Gilt City voucher to contact the vendor and redeem this offer.