Up to 20% Off* Main Cabin or 10% Off* Main Cabin Select
- Spend $10 and enjoy up to 20% off* non-refundable Main Cabin tickets, or 10% off* non-refundable Main Cabin Select tickets (valid for up to two passengers on one itinerary). *Restrictions apply.
For Main Cabin tickets, 20% off applies for flights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; for Main Cabin tickets, 10% off applies for flights on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays; for Main Cabin Select tickets, 10% off applies for flights any day of the week.
Search VirginAmerica.com for base fares on Main Cabin Select or Main Cabin seats to find out how much you’ll save with your discount.
Certain exclusions may apply. Promo codes are valid only for select travel dates between May 9 – June 15, 2014 and September 3 – November 5, 2014, and require a minimum 14-day advance purchase. Discount is not applicable on any refundable Main Cabin, Main Cabin Select or First Class fares. See “What to know” section for further applicable terms and conditions per federal restrictions.
- In every plane in Virgin America’s fleet, cabins are mood-lit, outlets can be found at every seat, and the Red touch-screen entertainment system offers more than 30 films, live and premium television, Google Maps, video games, a music library and an extensive on-demand menu.
- In the beautifully designed Main Cabin Select seats, passengers enjoy custom black leather seats with 38" seat pitch, complimentary food and beverages, dedicated overhead luggage space and more. Additionally, an MCS ticket comes with priority check-in, priority boarding and even priority access through security.
- Starting this October, Virgin America will begin flying out of Dallas’ Love Field Airport, with direct flights to Los Angeles (LAX), New York City (LGA), Washington Reagan National (DCA) and San Francisco (SFO).
- Business travelers can take off and log on at 35,000 feet thanks to wireless in-flight internet. You can browse, post, tweet, chat and arrive at your destination with your inbox empty.
- “[Our awards] are not only an affirmation of our industry-leading service, but also a testament to our teammates’ efforts to build a different kind of airline from the guest up,” says Virgin America President and CEO David Cush. We “resonate with the travelers who expect more from a domestic airline.”
- Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson is a champion of green technology—and created the Virgin Earth Challenge to help reduce the increasing levels of atmospheric greenhouse gases..
- Redeem by: Monday, May 19, 2014
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Reservations must be made by May 19, 2014 at 11:59pm PT and are subject to availability
- Blackout dates: May 23 through May 26, 2014
- This offer is valid for one-way travel, or round-trip nonstop or connecting travel; offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries
- Tickets require advance purchase of 14 days
- Travel must occur between May 9, 2014 and June 15, 2014, or September 3, 2014 and November 5, 2014
- Promo code is valid for 20% discount off the base fare for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and 10% discount off the base fare for non-refundable Main Cabin travel on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
- Promo code is also valid for a 10% discount off the base fare for Instant Upgrade to Main Cabin Select travel on all days of week
- Each promo code is valid for up to two passengers on one itinerary
- Members may purchase and apply up to three promo codes for up to three itineraries
- Promo code is valid for only Main Cabin nonrefundable or Instant Upgrade to Main Cabin Select and cannot be combined
- Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings
- Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare
- Base fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $4.00 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. For service to/from Mexico, base fares do not include the U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7, the U.S. APHIS fee of $5, the U.S. Customs processing fee of $5.50, a U.S. International Arrival/Departure Tax of $17.50 each way and additional taxes/fees of up to $70, including: Mexico International Departure Tax and Mexico Tourism Tax
- Promo code may not be redeemed for cash
- Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of up to 2 guests only
- Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers
- Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights
- If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid
- For travel solely between points in the Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJC/SJD only) changes or cancellations can be made for a $75 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue. Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $100 redeposit fee
- Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited
- Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable
- Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice
- For non-refundable Main Cabin, Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds for $25 for each ticketed. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25
- For Instant Upgrade to Main Cabin Select, Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds free of charge for each ticketed guest. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25
- Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until May 19, 2014; after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law
- After May 19, 2014, members must call Virgin America Customer Service to redeem paid value of voucher