- VIP ticket for one to Creekstone Farms presents Delta Diamond Dishes at Marlins Park: A League of Their Own on Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 6:30 pm – 10 pm
- Exclusive 30-minute Champagne Reception in the Marlins Clubhouse
- Two tickets to any Marlins home game (including Opening Night)
- One signed copy of “Diamond Dishes” signed by Julie Loria
- One ticket to A Red Hot Night: Presented by Target Hosted By Ingrid Hoffmann on Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 10 pm – 1 am Beachside at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
$225$400 43% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- The event reception is hosted by the Miami Marlins owner’s wife, Julie Loria, and debuts bites from her cookbook Diamond Dishes.
- Chef Stephanie Izard, April Bloomfield and Naomi Pomeroy flex the culinary talents that won them each a “Best New Chefs” title from Food & Wine.
- James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein showcases her whimsical bistro dishes and “luxurious comfort food” style.
- Sample some superior pours and vintages as Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson pairs wines from the Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida cache to accompany dishes from these celebrated chefs.
- Anne Burrell, host of "Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell" and co-host of "Worst Cooks in America" on the Food Network will also be featured at this star-studded event.
- Hit the dugout for some dessert served by Jeni Britton Bauer of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
- Try your luck at winning exclusive travel packages from Delta at each chef’s “base.”
- Redeem on: Saturday, February 23, 2013
- Creekstone Farms presents Delta Diamond Dishes at Marlins Park Location: Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125
- A Red Hot Night : Presented by Target
Event Location: Beachside at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, 1 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Limit five vouchers per member
- Entrance and check-in for members Diamond Dishes Event will be at the Diamond Club entrance of the Marlins Park. Guests will pick up Marlins Ticket Vouchers at time of check-in
- Parking is complimentary and will be at the Home Plate Garage
- Upon purchasing and receiving Gilt City Voucher, members will be required to email email@example.com within 48 hours and supply Full Name and Voucher Number in order to receive their Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival tickets that should be presented for entrance to both Diamond & Dishes and A Red Hot Night Event
- Please note there will not be a guest list at the event and Gilt City Vouchers will not be accepted for entrance
- Offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Net proceeds from ticket sales for this event will support the efforts of the Mayor’s Fund for NYC Hurricane Relief and the hunger relief efforts of the Food Bank For New York City, as they assist those affected by Hurricane Sandy with both immediate needs and long-term assistance
- The event will feature exclusive travel package giveaways from Delta at each chef’s “base
- All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice
- No refunds or exchanges
- No one under 21 will be admitted, unless otherwise noted
- Tickets to the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival are not tax deductible
- The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly