- One two-night stay in a Deluxe Room at the Bellagio Las Vegas for the nights of Wednesday, November 13 and Thursday, November 14, 2013; includes daily resort fees
May choose either a Single Room (one king bed; max. occupancy of 4) or a Double Room (two Queen Beds; max. occupancy of 4)
- One two-day ticket to the Women 2.0 Conference 2013 - Las Vegas edition, "2020 Vision: Designing Work, Life & Play"
- Keynotes from Megan Smith (VP, Google[x]), Kay Koplovitz (Founder, USA Network & SyFy Channel), and Marleen Vogelaar (Co-Founder & CSO, Shapeways)
- Mentoring from founders and investors such as Jeff Clavier (Softtech VC), Aileen Lee (KPCB and Cowboy Ventures), Christine Tsai (500Startups), Albert Wenger (Union Square Venture Partners) and more
- One-of-a-kind Wearable-tech Fashion Show with performance from Congo Sanchez (drummer for Thievery Corporation)
Opportunity to network with Silicon Valley and Silicon Alley investors, founders and CxOs
- One ticket to the Founder Friday Las Vegas Launch:
- Private Concert from Congo Sanchez featuring MC Flex Mathews & vocalist Haile Supreme
- One one-year Women 2.0 Innovator Membership:
- Access to Founder Friday in all 20 Women 2.0 Cities globally
- Access to Founder Friday Connect, Virtual Happy Hour and Investor Hangouts
- 30% discount on annual conferences
- Invitation to Annual Private Founder Dinner
- Bi-monthly newsletter and more
$1,000$1,650 39% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Learn from some of today’s most forward-thinking women with a two-day ticket to the Women 2.0 Conference.
- Enjoy easy access to the conference with a two-night stay in one of the Bellagio’s deluxe rooms—which also comes with access to the hotel’s spa.
- Among the speakers on tap, you’ll hear from Megan Smith, vice president of Google[x], a secret Google facility developing revolutionary technologies—such as a self-driving car.
- See the future of attire during the wearable-tech fashion show, set to a DJ performance by Congo Sanchez, drummer for the Thievery Corporation.
- From legendary names to aspiring start-up personalities, this is a unique open-forum opportunity to network with investors, entrepreneurs, engineers and designers—so bring your ideas (and a blank notebook).
- With a Women 2.0 Innovator Access or Entrepreneur Access Membership, you’ll reap the benefits of this conference long after the final cocktail. Perks include access to Women 2.0's popular Founder Friday networking events, the Annual Private Founder Dinner, Investor Hangouts, Virtual Happy Hours, discounts to annual conferences and much more.
- Redeem by: Thursday, November 14, 2013
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Does not include airfare
- Must be 21 or over to attend; valid government ID required
- Please see agenda here
- In-room childcare is available
- All conference attendees have the option to extend their stay for three days prior and three days after scheduled arrival and departure dates using the discounted group rate; subject to availability and confirmation by hotel
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Offer is nontransferable
- Purchaser names will be given to vendor for ticketing purposes
- Membership includes optional free upgrade to an Entrepreneur Membership (based on application; must meet qualifications)
- Photo Credit: ©Erica Kawamoto Hsu and Courtesy of Bellagio Las Vegas