- One general admission ticket to the sold-out Veuve Clicquot Polo Match on Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 11 AM - 5:30 PM at Will Rogers State Historic Park
$58Add to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- On October 5, don your wide-brimmed hats and crisp collared shirts and head to Will Rogers State Historic Park for L.A.’s most stylish event.
- For added luxury, we encourage you to up the ante and purchase your own VIP picnic table —complete with chilled bubbly, champagne flutes, sunglasses and a sumptuous four-course gourmet picnic lunch. With this VIP upgrade, you not only gain access to the exclusive south side of the polo field, you’ll also take home a 34th America’s Cup Maestria Limited Edition Nespresso machine (valued at $549).
- Watch as Team Nespresso goes head-to-head against team Ralph Lauren Black Watch and world-famous polo player Nacho Figueras, dubbed by New York Post as “The most popular player to hit the polo circuit in ages.”
- At the on-site Champagne Bars, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and Rosé Champagne will be chilled and ready for popping.
- L.A.’s finest food trucks will gather for guests, including Crepe’ N Around, The Urban Oven and Let’s Be Frank.
- Take in tunes by LA’s own Vinnie and the Hooligans as well as famed DJ Nick Cohen at this polo match-turned-dance party.
- At half-time, grab your Champagne flute and get ready to participate in the long standing tradition of stomping divots. You might even strike up a conversation with a world-class polo player.
- Will Rogers State Historic Park is located on the former ranch of Will Rogers, and is the heart of the Los Angeles polo scene. The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic strongly supports the park and ensure that this timeless sport will endure in the City of Angels for years to come.
- Redeem on: Saturday, October 5, 2013
- Redeem event tickets onsite at Will Call by using your name with valid proof of ID. All information, directions and instructions will be emailed to you upon purchase
- Purchaser names entered at check out will be provided to the vendor for ticketing purposes
- Prices include all applicable service fees
- If you wish to upgrade with a VIP picnic table , please purchase directly through Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic site
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Event is 21+ (no children or babies)
- All ticketholders will be assigned to a dedicated parking lot, denoted on your ticket
- Ticketholders must park in their designated lot; free shuttles will run throughout the day to transport guests to and from the parking lot to the event grounds
- Parking is $20 per car and carpooling is recommended. Will Rogers State Park Road will be closed to all traffic on event day, and there will be no parking available on site at the park
- Alcohol sales at the event are managed by The Cocktail Concierge, licensed caterer in the State of California
- We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to event time to avoid long lines
- Print your voucher and bring it with you on the day of the show; tickets will be held under purchaser name at will call