- Ticket includes:
- Lunch courtesy of Roy Choi's pop-up Chego test kitchen
- Live performance from Pollyn
- Refreshments by O.N.E. Coconut Water
- Participation in several workshops including:
- Planting natives in reading garden
- Prepping and planting a pumpkin patch in the community garden
- Painting a mural
- Various carpentry projects
- Event takes place on June 25, 2011 and guests should arrive promptly at 11 AM at Micheltorena Elementary School. Offer must be redeemed on June 25, 2011.
$35Add to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- You’d be hard-pressed to find a more admirable cause than helping a school with its sustainable community garden. And come on—don’t pretend that you’ve never wanted an excuse to paint all over some school walls.
- Chego boasts its cuisine is “everything you’ve ever wanted… in a bowl.” With unique, L.A.-centric soul food like the Buttered Kimchi Chow and Chubby Pork Belly Bowl, who are we to argue?
- Choi set a new precedent for food trucks when his name made Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs list in 2010. Editor-in-chief Dana Cowin explained, “This is the first time truck food has been nominated for this award, and it represents a change in the way food is delivered and consumed around America today.” A delicious change, at that.
- Redeem on: Saturday, June 25, 2011
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable. Offer must be redeemed on June 25, 2011. Promotional offer. Please print your Gilt City voucher and bring it with you to the event.