- Select two three-course dinners from PopUpPantry.com (each dinner serves two people)
$90 $63 30% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Meals are personally prepared by talented chefs like David Yeo (who trained under chefs Joël Robuchon and Alain Ducasse) and Frank Fronda (a four-time James Beard House invitee).
- There are also meals from David Burtka (who trained under Mario Batali and has served Oprah and Katy Perry) and the Beekman Boys (currently competing on CBS’s “Amazing Race”).
- The TasteProfile quiz gives chefs the 411 on your tastes and dietary restrictions, so choices are tailored to your palate.
- One dinner serves two people and includes a starter, an entree with sides and dessert. A foolproof set of instructions arrive with each meal, and nothing takes more than 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Choices vary in flavor and change constantly, from hoisin ginger-braised shortribs to all-vegan soyrizo-stuffed Poblano chiles.
- With their French sous vide cooking techniques and sushi-grade blast-freezing, you can plan tonight’s meal or store them in your freezer for spur-of-the-moment dinners that impress.
- Redeem by: Thursday, February 14, 2013
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Offer is subject to availability; please contact Pop-Up Pantry well in advance of desired date
- Pop-Up Pantry is a subscription club, and members must sign up for a free account
- Limit one voucher per member
- New clients only
- Each dinner serves two people unless otherwise specified
- Must use the full voucher for all dinners in one transaction; all dinners delivered in same month
- Members choose the date from a selection of specified shipping dates; there is a range within the second, third and fourth weeks of every month
- There are no shipping/handling costs nor is there tax
- Deliveries to offices or businesses are guaranteed by the end of the business day
- Deliveries to residences may be as late as 7:30 PM
- Please review preparation instructions included with your meals, and place your meals in the refrigerator (for preparation within three days) or in the freezer (for preparation anytime) by 8:00 PM on the day received
- Delivery is available nationwide, except Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico
- Not valid on special products, including but not limited to MasterChef or family-size Feast dinners