- Luxury wedding for 110 guests at The Hay-Adams planned by A. Dominick Events, which includes:
– 60 man-hours of planning services by A. Dominick Events (see “Wedding Planning” tab)
– 30-minute ceremony at Top of the Hay
– 60-minute cocktail hour including open bar in the Hay-Adams Room
– Plated three-course sit-down dinner
– Four hours of open bar during dinner and dancing
– House linens, bone china, silverware, glasswares, votives and dance floor
– One-night stay in the bridal suite on the wedding night
– Floral design by Beehive Events for the reception tables and wedding party flowers (see “Flowers” tab)
– Five hours of DJ services from MyDeejay with one hour of cocktail music and four hours of dinner and dancing music
– Custom wedding cake by Kendall’s Cakes
- Any applicable taxes
$49,000$81,355 39% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- From the magical ceremony, followed by the cocktail hour and four-hour reception (with open bar throughout), A. Dominick Events will help you plan every detail of your perfect wedding.
- With architecture inspired by the Italian Renaissance, period decor and breathtaking views of the city, The Hay-Adams is one of the premier hotels in DC—and the country, for that matter.
- A custom wedding cake from Kendall’s Cakes, five hours of DJ services from My Deejay and flowers from Beehive Events will ensure your nuptials are nothing short of spectacular.
- The newlyweds will spend their wedding night in a bridal suite, which will also double as the pre-ceremony space for the bridal party to get ready. The groom and groomsmen can also get ready for the ceremony in their own room.
- Since 2005, Aimee Dominick and her team of event planners have executed exceptional weddings in the D.C. area and across the country, with attention-to-detail like no other.
- Redeem by: Saturday, January 18, 2014
- Offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Members will have to sign an additional agreement with vendor prior to redemption
- Subject to availability, the following dates are available:
– Saturday, March 23, 2013
– Saturday, March 30, 2013
– Saturday, May 4, 2013
– Saturday, June 29, 2013
– Saturday, July 6, 2013
– Saturday, November 23, 2013
– Saturday, November 30, 2013
– Saturday, January 4, 2014
– Saturday, January 11, 2014
– Saturday, January 18, 2014
- Member must contact the vendor within five days of purchase to confirm wedding date
- Up to 175 guests can be accommodated at $395 per guest beyond 110
- Items not included in this package include photography, paper goods (invitations, stationery, place cards, programs, thank you notes, etc.), wedding attire, ceremony music and video, officiant fees and transportation
- Gratuity is not included and will be charged upon redemption
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Offer must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Member will work with A. Dominick Events wedding planner to select floral selections, menu and wedding cake, withtin total budget of $37,000 for The Hay-Adams, $5,000 for A. Dominick Events, $5,800 for Beehive Events and $2,000 for DJ
- If member under-utilizes total budget cannot use the remaining amount toward a different expense or receive reimbursement for the unused portion of the total budget
- Wedding includes food and beverage for 110 guests; pricing does not include vendor meals.