- Eight nights and nine days of Down Under exploration in Australia; eleven days total with travel time
- Round-trip coach flights from LAX on Virgin Australia
- Flight between Sydney and Cairns
- Four nights in Sydney at the Sofitel Wentworth in a classic room
- Sydney Opera House backstage tour
- Entry to two Merlin Entertainment attractions: Sydney Sea Life Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, The Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sea Life Sanctuary or Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Four Nights in Port Douglas at Thala Beach Lodge in a Eucalypt Bungalow with daily breakfast
- Bottle of chilled Australian wine on arrival at Thala Beach Lodge
- Day trip (transportation included) to the Great Barrier Reef aboard Poseidon with snorkeling
- On-site guided tours by specialists staff including bird watching, nature walks and star gazing at Thala Beach Lodge
- Return airport transfers in both Sydney and Cairns
- Applicable airline fuel surcharges
- US/foreign taxes and fees including September 11 security fee
Please call 800-889-1464 before purchasing voucher to confirm date is available
$3,499$4,257 17% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Explore Sydney and Cairns on this eight-day excursion—with Down Under Answers taking care of your flight arrangements, lodging and more.
- Depart from Los Angeles and land in Sydney, where you’ll stay for four nights at the Sofitel Wentworth.
- During your time in one of the world’s most well-known harbor cities, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at the iconic Sydney Opera House. You’ll also get to choose between two other attractions, including the Manly Sea Life Sanctuary and the Sydney Tower Eye.
- From there you’ll head north to Port Douglas, home to breathtaking beaches, tropical rainforests and one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Toast to your arrival at the Thala Beach Lodge in Port Douglas with a bottle of Australian wine. You’ll stay in a eucalypt bungalow for four nights, where a hearty breakfast each morning will energize you for the day ahead.
- A snorkeling trip to the Great Barrier Reef is sure to be one of the highlights of your adventure. Other activities in Port Douglas include a guided bird watching tour, nature walks and even star gazing at Thala Beach Lodge.
- Working with some of the most superior hospitality partners, Down Under Answers prides itself on crafting a perfect vacation for leisure travelers, adventurers and honeymooners.
- Redeem by: Monday, March 10, 2014
- Subject to availability; please click here for more information and call 800-889-1464 before purchasing voucher to confirm date is available
- Price is per person and based on double occupancy; single travelers are required to pay an additional $799 single supplement fee
- Travel must be booked by March 10, 2014 or promotional price of voucher will expire
- Valid only for date/option purchased
- Connecting flights from other US cities available at an additional cost; please talk to Down Under Answers directly for more information
- Blackout dates: May 16 – May 29, 2014
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Hotels and routings are subject to change and are based on availability
- Packages are non-refundable once booked; travel insurance is strongly recommended
- $300 is required for any changes made to booking once it is confirmed plus any airline and hotel fees
- Airfare is non-refundable once ticketed and included one checked bag
- Must be 18+ to book travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Visas and gratuities not included; Australia requires an ETA Visa ($20), which your trip planner can assist you with
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Limit one per person, per visit
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of AUD 6.00 per person is not included in tour price
- EMC charge is payable direct on the day of travel and is subject to change without notice
- Departure periods:
May 1 through June 8, 2014
July 24 through August 20, 2014