You can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you!
1. How does Gilt City work?
Our discerning curators discover the most exciting and luxurious events, services and experiences available in your city - then negotiate incredible, exclusive offers and deliver them directly to your inbox each week.
2. How long do Gilt City sales last?
Each offer is available for up to one week. Inventory is limited, so act fast! To ensure access to the best selection, sign in on the website or your mobile phone when the sales go live.
3. When is Gilt City coming to my city?
Gilt City offers are currently available in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, DC. We would love your feedback on where we should launch next! Send your ideas to email@example.com
4. I have a question about my BuyWithMe account.
Welcome to the Gilt family! Fantastic adventures await on Gilt City. You now also have access to great offers on women's, men's and children's fashion, home décor, travel packages and artisan foods.
Your BuyWithMe account has been successfully transferred into our system. You can use your existing BuyWithMe username and password to access your account.
If you have unused credit, it has been added to your account for your next purchase. You can use your credits on Gilt and Gilt City.
Your unredeemed, unexpired BuyWithMe vouchers are also valid for use with us and should display in your Account section.
5. I've made a purchase, and I am encountering unexpected issues. What do I do?
Please contact Gilt City Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Are taxes and gratuity included in the purchase price?
In order to comply with local business laws, there will be tax applied on some offers. In these instances, you will be notified before you purchase.
If gratuities are included in the purchase price, this will be communicated in the offer description. If gratuity is not mentioned, that means it is not included in the offer.
2. What happens after I make a purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of making your purchase.
3. How does the Waitlist work?
When an offer is sold out, you can add yourself to the waitlist by clicking the "Add to waitlist" button. We will then notify you if more quantity becomes available.
4. I am purchasing several tickets to one event. Will the tickets be seated together?
Tickets purchased under the same name will be seated together whenever possible.
5. Where can I find and keep track of my orders?
You can find a complete list of your orders in your Account section.
1. When do you charge my credit card?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
2. Can I use my Gilt credits for Gilt City purchases?
Yes. Any credits you have on your Gilt account can be redeemed on Gilt City, and vice versa.
1. How do I redeem an offer?
Redemption details vary from offer to offer, but redemption instructions will appear on every offer page in the "What to know" section as well as on the voucher you will receive by email.
2. Do I have to use a voucher on a specific date? Can I change dates?
For most of our offers, you can schedule the date you use your voucher with the business partner after you have made a purchase.
In certain cases, such as events, your voucher has to be used on a certain date. This will be communicated in the offer description.
If you would like to change the date of your voucher, contact Gilt City Customer Support by emailing email@example.com, and we will help wherever possible.
3. I never received or lost my confirmation email. What do I do?
Don't worry: you can find a complete list of your orders in your Account section.
4. I never received or lost my voucher. What do I do?
You can access your vouchers anytime in your Account section. Just choose the order number for the voucher that you would like to use, and click the "View or Print Voucher" link.
5. I missed the expiration date for my voucher. What do I do?
All Gilt City vouchers are final sale and non-refundable, but you can reach out to the business partner directly to see if they are willing to extend your voucher. If they are unable to accommodate you, please contact Gilt City Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help wherever possible.
6. What if the local business doesn't know what I am talking about?
We work hard to ensure that this doesn't happen. If it does, please contact Gilt City Customer Support by emailing email@example.com, and we will work to resolve your issue with the local partner as soon as possible.
7. What if I am unhappy with the experience I ordered on Gilt City?
We work hard to ensure that this doesn't happen, and always want your feedback. Please contact Gilt City Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help wherever possible.
1. What is the Gilt City return policy?
All Gilt City vouchers are final sale and non-refundable.
1. My business is perfect for Gilt City. How do I get in touch?
We'd love to hear from you! Please visit our Gilt City Partners page for more information about Gilt City for Businesses.