- Two starters or share items
- Two specialty cocktails or wines by the glass
$59 $33 44% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Get back-to-basics with handcrafted cocktails and libations for two at this warm, favored neighborhood bar.
- Try their sweet Writer’s Vice (Hendricks, St. Germain, cucumber-mint-basil syrup and lavender), Rebellious Yesterday (Bacardi, Cointreau, cardamom syrup, strawberry and Lemon) or seasonal Cyder Spirit (apple-infused Woodford Reserve, mint, lime, cherry and chartreuse.)
- Chef Jared Van Camp, a Blackbird alum who also heads up West Loop’s Nellcôte, has created a menu light bites to share including smoked sausage and cornmeal bacon waffles topped with maple syrup, stuffed shishito peppers with herb aioli and more.
- On game days, flat-screen TVs satisfy sports fans; the rest of the time, they are drawn up to the ceiling and hidden by specially designed panels.
- Come back to try one of their talked about burgers. TimeOut Chicago named the OTS burger—a beef patty with a sunnyside-up egg, house-made bacon and Gruyere—as one of the best 18 burgers in the city.
- Redeem by: Friday, January 3, 2014
- This offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Limit three vouchers per table
- Valid only on Monday through Thursday
- Includes tax
- Gratuity is not included; we recommend tipping on the full retail value ($59)
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Offer must be redeemed in full, no change or credit returned
- This offer is made by Old Town Social in accordance with Illinois law, including 235 ILCA 5/6-28. No discount is applicable to alcohol.
- Promotional value expires January 3, 2014; paid value is valid for five years, longer where provided by law, details will be on your voucher