- Two burgers
- Two sides
- Two craft beers
$61 $33 45% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Enjoy beer and burgers for two at this industrial-chic Old Town restaurant and bar.
- Chef Jared Van Camp, a Blackbird alum who also heads up West Loop’s Nellcôte, has created a menu of eight amazing burgers.
- TimeOut Chicago named the OTS burger—a beef patty with a sunny side-up egg, house-made bacon and Gruyère—as one of the best 18 burgers in the city.
- Sides includes mac and cheese made with Stilton blue, cheddar and Gruyère and fried bread-and-butter pickles with a spicy aioli.
- Pair a craft beer from Old Town Social’s extensive list with your burger.
- On game days, flat-screen TVs satisfy sports fans; the rest of the time, they are drawn up to the ceiling and hidden by specially-designed panels.
- Redeem by: Sunday, May 18, 2014
- This offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Limit three vouchers per table
- Not valid on Saturday
- Gratuity is not included; we recommend tipping on the full retail value ($61)
- Includes tax
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Offer must be redeemed in full, no change or credit returned
- Limit one voucher per two people
- This offer is made by Old Town Social in accordance with Illinois law, including 235 ILCA 5/6-28. No discount is applicable to alcohol
- Promotional value expires May 18, 2014; paid value is valid for five years, longer where provided by law, details will be on your voucher