Admission for One: Thursday
- Admission for one to the Flight Song Pop-Up Bridal Event on Thursday, April 10, 2014 from 1 – 5 PM at Salon 833
- Beverages by Flight Song Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio
- Hors d’oeuvres provided by Entertaining Company
- Wedding advice from event planner Rachel De Marte from 1 – 3 PM
- On-site jewelry integration by Cities In Dust
- Floral decoration inspired by Flight Song provided by Fleur De Lis
- Celebrate the launch of Brancott Estate's new Flight Song Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio—with 20 percent fewer calories in each refreshing sip.
- Pair your wine with savory hors d’oeuvres from Entertaining Company, one of Chicago's premier catering companies.
- Known for her local event planning, styling and catering expertise, tastemaker Rachel De Marte continues to impress local clients like CS, Michigan Avenue and the Sun-Times Splash. She'll be on hand during this special evening to give you pointers for your Big Day.
- Several other wedding vendors will be attending, including Fleur De Lis, known for their innovative floral designs.
- Founded in 2010 by Meghan Lorenz, Cities in the Dust is an eclectic jewelry line that incorporates crystals, turquoise and feathers with classic designs. Brides-to-be will love these edgy pieces to contrast their gowns.
- Redeem on: Thursday, April 10, 2014
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to attend; no children will be admitted
- For entry, print out your voucher and bring it with you to the event
- Names will be on a guest list (under the name of the purchaser)
- If you need to change the name of the attendee, please e-mail Customer Support
- By buying a ticket, you consent to be photographed as an attendee of the event and agree that any resulting photographs may be used for commercial, marketing or promotional purposes
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Prices include all applicable service fees
- Voucher is redeemable only at the event; after the event date, the voucher expires and has no redeemable value.
833 W. Grand Ave.