All-Inclusive Wedding Reception for Up to 125 Guests
- Five-hour wedding reception for 125 guests, which includes:
– A dedicated team of wedding professionals including a personal wedding consultant
– Parking for all guests during the reception
– Suite for the newlyweds at Seaport Hotel on the night of the wedding
– Private pre-wedding room for the wedding party with sparkling wine, stationary display and five passed hors d’oeuvres and cocktail service
– Five-hour open bar service featuring select brand liquors (see “Liquors & Wines” tab) and a signature cocktail designed for the bride and groom
– One-hour cocktail hour with stationary display and five passed hors d’oeuvres
– Prosecco for the bridal toast
– Dinner wine service tableside with appetizer and dinner entree
– Three-course dinner with choice of beef or fish entree
– Custom wedding cake by Icing on the Cake, Konditor Meister or Montilio’s Bakery, or cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake
– After-dinner coffee table
– Late night snack during dancing
– Chiavari chairs in a selection of colors
– Pinlighting to highlight centerpieces or custom votive candles, plus perimeter ballroom up lighting in choice of color
– Floor-length white damask linens and dinner napkins
– Four hours of DJ entertainment
– Pre-wedding dance lesson (for first dance) with resident dance instructor
– Deep-tissue massage for the bride to be redeemed pre-wedding
– “Bridal bootcamp” personal-training session at Wave Health & Fitness
- All taxes and fees, including 15% service charge, 9% taxable administrative fee and 7% Massachusetts tax
- Available for select dates in August, September, October and November (select desired date at right)
- In the months and weeks leading up to your Big Day, you’ll have a dedicated team of wedding professionals and a personal wedding consultant to help you envision, then execute, your perfect event.
- Get yourself into top physical and mental shape at the on-site Wave Health & Fitness Center. The bride will enjoy a deep-tissue massage and a “bridal boot camp” fitness plan from a personal trainer.
- Decide your menu of passed hors d’oeuvres, stationary appetizers and three-course dinner selections during a private tasting for up to four guests.
- The wedding party will get ready in a private room, complete with an array of snacks and sparkling wine.
- The bar team will design a signature cocktail that reflects the tastes of the happy couple, to be served during five hours of open bar service.
- The cake-cutting ceremony will be a sweet display indeed, with your choice of a custom-designed wedding cake by Icing on the Cake, Konditor Meister or Montilio’s Bakery. Or choose individual cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake.
- The environment promises to be magical, thanks to elegant Chiavari chairs in your choice of color, floor-length white damask linens, votive candles, dramatic pinlighting to highlight your centerpieces and your choice of colored perimeter ballroom lighting.
- Show off your moves from your complimentary dance lesson during your “first dance,” as your Entertainment Specialists DJ keeps the music going all night.
- While your guests benefit from preferred rates for overnight rooms at the Seaport Hotel, your newlywed suite is included. You’ll even get a late night snack delivered to your room.
- Redeem by: Saturday, November 30, 2013
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Available dates: Saturday, August 31, 2013; Sunday, September 1, 2013; Sunday, October 13, 2013; Friday, November 29, 2013; and Saturday, November 30, 2013
- Additional guests can be accommodated at $240 per guest
- Additional food, beverage and linen package upgrade options available
- Premium liquor upgrade available at $10 per guest
- This offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Offer must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Offer must be redeemed on date selected at checkout
- Members will have to sign an additional agreement with vendor prior to redemption
- Items not included in this offer:
– Wedding ceremony (space rental available for additional fee)
– Flowers for the wedding party and centerpieces
– Paper goods (stationery, place cards, programs, thank you notes)
– Wedding attire (wedding gown, tuxedos, etc.)