Full Day of White-Water Rafting for One
$99 $49 50% off
- One full day of white-water rafting on the Kennebec, Penobscot, or Dead River for one person
- Shuttle transportation from check-in location to rafting site
- Rafting equipment
- Photographer on every trip
- Lunch of grilled steak, teriyaki chicken, salmon or a veggie burger cooked over a hardwood fire and served with stir-fried rice, salad and homemade dessert
- We are excited to feature Northern Outdoors in the Best of Gilt City, a collection of our favorite offers from the last year.
- You’ll choose from New England’s favorite white-water trip, on the Kennebec River, famous for its steep rock walled gorge and big rollercoaster waves; the technical and scenic Penobscot River with its classic pool-drop rapids; or the Dead River, which boasts the most continuous stretch of white-water on the East Coast and class III and IV rapids.
- You’ll be given a short practice instruction session, so you’ll be up to speed on this rapidly moving adventure.
- Break for a delicious lunch of your choice of grilled steak, teriyaki chicken, salmon or a veggie burger cooked over a smoky hardwood fire. Finish with a homemade dessert before hitting the water again.
- Keep your own camera home and dry. A photographer comes on every raft trip to capture your adventure.
- This is the ideal time for an outdoor adventure—celebrate the arrival of warm temperatures with this unforgettable experience.
- Redeem by: Monday, June 30, 2014
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Redemption for the following Rivers is as follows: Kennebec River: May 4 – June 30, 2014; Penobscot River: May 24 – June 30, 2014; Dead River: May 3 & May 10, 2014
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased to accommodate large groups; please contact customer service with any inquiries
- An additional river access fee of $5 per person for the Kennebec River, $6 for the Penobscot River and $12.50 per person for the Dead River is not included and will be charged at the time of reservation
- Vouchers cannot be used on the Kennebec River on June 14, 2014
- Must be 10 or older for rafting on the Kennebec River and 15 or older for rafting on the Penobscot or Dead River
- Recommended to call Northern Outdoors prior to purchasing to check availability for preferred dates
- Confirmed reservations are subject to standard booking policies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Recommended for those who are interested in an adventurous experience and are in reasonably good health; on rare occasions rafts do capsize and/or guests can be swept overboard. Your guide will make every attempt to assist, but your physical condition should be such that you can “self help” and “float it out” without further endangering yourself and others
- Required to sign a participation agreement; anyone under 18 must have a form signed by a parent or guardian
- Reservations may be transferred up to two weeks in advance of trip, no transfers will be issued less than two weeks before reservation date
- For more information, click here
Kennebec River, 1771 Route 201, The Forks, ME 04985
Dead River, U.S. 201, The Forks, ME 04985
Penobscot River, Baxter State Park Road, Millinocket, ME 04462
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until TK; after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law.