- Five-hour wedding reception for 100 guests, which includes:
– Open bar service for five hours with house liquor, beer and wine
– Cocktail hour with choice of one food station, piano player, choice of five butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and choice of signature cocktail passed upon guest arrive
– Sit-down, four-course meal
– Professionally designed custom wedding cake by Montilio’s Baking Company, serviced with chocolate dipped strawberries
– Marquis de la Tour Champagne toast
– House wine service with dinner
– Personalized menu cards
– Pre-wedding menu tasting for up to four guests
– Classic charivari ballroom chairs in any color of your choice
– Floor length bengaline linens in ivory or golden camel
– Framed table numbers, votive candles and classic stemware, silver and wedding china
– Amenity baskets in the private bathrooms
– Private coat room with attendant
– Dedicated wedding coordinator
– Penthouse Suite with working fireplace for newlyweds for wedding-night stay
– All administrative, bartender, coat check and event room fees
– 14% service charge, 5% administrative fee and all taxes
$30,000 $22,500 25% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- You can put your mind at ease and savor every moment of your Big Day thanks to a expert wedding coordinator planning and executing your special day.
- You’ll choose the perfect selections for your cocktail-hour canapés and four-course dinner during a private tasting event for four people.
- The tables will be sights to behold: They’ll be covered in floor-length ivory or gold bengaline silk, surrounded by classic charivari ballroom chairs, and feature framed table numbers and romantic votive candles.
- Bottles of Marquis de la Tour Champagne are popped for your first toast as a married duo. The party continues with five hours of house liquor, beer and wine; carefully selected wine and champagne will complement your four-course dinner.
- While a piano player entertains, passed hors d’oeuvres circulate the room along with a delicious display of your choice and your signature cocktail welcoming guests to the party.
- Everyone will enjoy a sweet ending with your custom wedding cake by Montilio’s Baking Company, served with chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Each guest will receive a customized menu card, so they can eagerly await each course.
- You and your beloved sneak away after the reception to your penthouse suite—complete with its own romantic fireplace.
- Even the little things are covered, such as amenity baskets in the private restrooms just for your guests.
- Redeem by: Sunday, March 2, 2014
- Valid for the following dates:
– Saturday, November 16, 2013
– Friday, November 22, 2013
– Friday, January 17, 2014
– Saturday, January 18, 2014
– Sunday, January 26, 2014
– Saturday, February 8, 2013
– Friday, February 21, 2014
– Sunday, March 2, 2014
- Please call in advance of desired date to ensure availability
- Members will have to sign an additional agreement with vendor prior to redemption
- Up to 25 additional guests may be added at $250 per person; the wedding cannot exceed 125 attendees
- Offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Must be redeemed in full; no change or credit returned
- Ceremony is not included, but can be accommodated for $2,000 fee
- Other items not included in this offer:
– DJ or entertainment
– Wedding attire
– Flower arrangements
– Paper goods
- Promotional value expires on March 2, 2014; paid value expires five years from date of purchase, longer if dictated by law