- One five-hour, all-inclusive wedding ceremony, reception and dinner for up to 100 guests which includes:
- Welcome Champagne prior to ceremony
-Passed hors d'oeuvres
-Two-course plated dinner
-Custom-designed wedding cake
-Three-hour premium open bar
-Custom linens, napkins, place cards and menus
-Floral centerpieces for dinner
-Mandarin Oriental wedding planner for onsite event coordination
-Menu-tasting for up to four guests
-Tax and gratuity
-Suite for the bride and groom on wedding night
Please see tabs for additional details on the elements included
$15,000$33,000 54% offAdd to Waitlist
Promotional offers subject to
Terms and Conditions
- Your dedicated wedding planner will be there every step of the way to handle all the onsite event coordination and planning, so you can focus on your Big Day.
- Your cocktail reception will be filled with white-glove passed hors d’oeuvres, like the cilantro shrimp, pan-seared lamb chop or vegetable spring rolls.
- Lavishly decorated tables take center stage with linens and napkins in platinum sateen, gold brocade or white cotton, custom-made menu and place cards, seasonal flower arrangements and romantic votive candles.
- The choices for your two-course seated dinner highlight the chef’s talents, with choices such as volute of wild mushroom with lemongrass cream, vanilla-scented rockfish and petite filet with Parmesan risotto.
- Your guests will enjoy three hours of premium open bar, including beer, wine and prestige cocktails made from the finest top-shelf liquors.
- Your custom-designed wedding cake is as decadent as you please, with flavors including chocolate almond and sour cream pound cake with fillings like dark-chocolate mousse and coconut cream.
- Customized ambient lighting complements your wedding colors and sets just the right mood. You’ll also have the use of the elegant Gardenia Room changing area to prepare for the ceremony.
- Champagne and strawberries await you and your new spouse in your complimentary wedding night suite. The following morning, you’ll be treated to a lavish breakfast as you start your first day as a married couple.
- Redeem by: Friday, July 11, 2014
- This offer is final sale and nonrefundable
- Valid for one year based on Oriental Ballroom availability
- Limit one per member
- Purchasers will be required to sign a contract with the Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta. View or print the contract here.
- Tax and gratuity are included in package price
- Upgrades are available for additional fees and will be the responsibility of the member
- Not valid on existing contracts
- Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends or special event weekends
- Not included in package: Paper goods (stationery, programs, invitations or thank you notes), wedding attire (wedding gown, tuxedos, etc.), Officiant, transportation, photography and video, flowers for the wedding party, flowers and decor for the ceremony and reception, lighting for the ceremony, music and DJ services, valet parking or guest hotel rooms
- Voucher is redeemable only for date of event agreed upon with Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
- After the event date, the voucher expires and has no redeemable value